google-site-verification: googleda3e967cd2e90366.html

Picture
Host Keith Breitbach meets 19-year-olds Sam and Emma at a drum circle on Maui's Little Beach, and they join him for the inaugural podcast to share their adventures of dropping out of college to work at an organic farm while living the Hawaiian island hippie lifestyle.

But there's always more to the story, and the conversation develops into a far-ranging conversation covering everything from nude beaches, breaching whales, winning the battle over depression through yoga, train hopping, flow art and finding your way in this crazy world.

Comments

05/26/2016 8:19pm

This is a very nice type of podcast if you ask me. Sharing adventures are very overwhelming and exciting. Knowing that someone is really into listening to your stories of adventure is great. And being able to share with them the excitement and experiences you have had is great too. Through sharing, many people tend to get inspired and excited to do something, and some other people on the other hand, tends to get ideas on how to do things right during the time that they are the ones that is going to do it. This is a very nice blog for adventurers throughout the world.

This is your very first podcast with a stranger. Honestly, I think they’re not worth the first podcast. Please don’t get me wrong but they’re ordinary people living an undefined lifestyle. I don’t think it’s interesting enough to learn more about them. Why did I say so? It’s because if they’re inspirational, they could have gotten successful in their endeavor. As well as living an extraordinary life after dropping out college.

07/13/2017 9:00am

Pod casting is not really that different from streaming music, which we've done for quite a long time. Having a traditional podcast that people subscribe to the hype is ahead of the quality. Pod casting is essentially a download, and you run into copyright issues. What you're left with currently is podcast talk radio.

09/01/2016 12:39am

Great podcast! Thanks a lot! Very interesting! Like all your podcasts!

12/19/2016 5:20am

It was so exciting to listen. Hey guys, how are you now? I would visit drum circle soon!

This is very great article thank you for percentage this facts. It’s used for each human. A number of the excellent moves could be furnished for this weblog. The papers are submitted at cheaper price and first rate pleasant. Our writers are also guide the students for attend their exam.

03/04/2017 3:51pm

hello sir, after I read the article you get to the bottom, It is very interesting to see, its content can provide benefits, and also the lessons, I really love it. so that I can remember with this master page